QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

DANCEHALL/REGGAE MUSIC VIDEOS

Loading...

March 20, 2010

THIS WEEK HYPE TV TOP 20 SINGLES CHART




TOP 5 BUBBLERS

TW ARTISTE - TITLE - LABEL
01 Steven McGregor – Caan Fren Again - Di Genius

02 Assassin - Wanna Be Ballaz - Ballaz Prod.

03 Jahson ft. Queen Omega – Meditation - More Love Pro.

04 Junnior Reid - I’m So Crazy - Sankofa Prod.

05 Beenie Man - Ever Clean - Young Blood

_______________________________________________________________
TO GET HYPE TV CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER OR LOG ON TO www.hypetvjam.com TO WATCH HYPE TV ON YOUR INTERNET FOR FREE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I may return yet again since i have bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to help other people.

    Look into my weblog Bankruptcy attorney Florida

    ReplyDelete