May 13, 2010
CHAT! 13 QUESTIONS FOR………….YANKEE B
Christian Souljah, Yankee B is getting ready to release his latest CD, a gospel-enriched offering that he says has something for everybody.
Yankee B, who hails from the Waterhouse community, teamed up with some of his old reggae crew, Shelly Thunder and Sweet Roze to create the label Christlike Records. Their first project was compilation awarded Caribbean Gospel Rappers CD for the Year.
The team went on tour performing live at shows in The Bahamas, Canada, and several hot spots in the US. Yankee B is also well known in places like Florida, Washington and NYC.
1. Ques. Complete the following: I am a…………
Ans. man of God
2. Ques. Who has been your inspiration?
3. Ques. Tell us one thing about you that people would be surprise to know.
Ans. I love to watch every sport
4. Ques. How would spend US$25m?
Ans. First of all, I would make sure all the members of my family are okay and then I would set up a foundation with the sole purpose of helping out all the single mothers.
5. Ques. Looking back, is there anything you would do differently?
Ans. Yes. I would have all my kids with one woman -Kesha
6. Ques. Describe your perfect date.
Ans. Well, I would start out by going to watch a basketball game and then come home to a big steam fish
7. Ques. What’s your favorite comic strip/cartoon character?
Ans. The Jettsons
8. Ques. What's the best thing about marriage?
Ans. Being totally committed to one person and sharing your dream
9. Ques. What’s the best thing you have ever done for somebody without being asked?
Ans. Cook for my wife
10. Ques. Cornmeal pudding or black forest cake?
Ans. Cornmeal pudding.
11. Ques. What gets under your skin?
Ans. My kids not being clean
12. Ques. How do you relieve stress?
13. Ques. Which family member is likely to call you at 2:00am?
Ans. My Mother and my wife when I am out of town