QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

May 15, 2010

MAVADO RECLAIM THE NUMBER ONE SPOT WITH “COME INTO MY ROOM”


Mavado & Stacious with their appealing Come Into My Room offer is now controlling the #1 spot on the chart this week.
The lyricist, Vybz Kartel’s Slow Motion lost its ruling position as it now sits in the #2 spot, at the same time he’s maintaining his hold on theGreatest Gainer title with Clarks which features Popcaan and Slimnow four places up in at #7.
The strong one Etana is gaining momentum on the chart as August Town steps in the #3 place and holds the Shot To Watch title.
Junior X is up a notch this week with Gangster Life as it clenches the#4 position.
Meanwhile Mavado with Gal Ova Gun slips two places down in the #5spot.

THE CHART AIRED FRIDAY'S @ 9:15pm WITH REPEATS DURING THE WEEK ON HYPE TV CAN BE VIEWED IN THE WEEKEND CHAT! NEWSPAPER ON FRIDAY'S, YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THIS WEEK TOP 20 SINGLES CHART ON HYPE TV WEBSITE JUST LOG ONTO www.hypetvjam.com

YOU CAN VIEW ENTIRE CHART BELOW



TOP 5 BUBBLERS

TW ARTISTE - TITLE - LABEL

01 I-Octane – My Life - Frass

02 Toya – Boss Lady –Downsound Records

03 Beenie Man – Under Curfew – Rose Gord Ent

04 Busy Signal –Night Shift – Tuff Muzik/Star Player Music

05 Etana - Happy Heart - No Doubt Records

______________________________________________

HYPE TV VTX TOP 10 MUSIC VIDEOS

(May 14TH, 2010)

TW - ARTISTE - TITLE

01 RUTH - UNFAMILIAR FEELINGS
02 GYTIAN - HOLD YOU
03 ETANA - HAPPY HEART
04 J Sweet - 16 YEARS OLD
05 SOPHIA BROWN - GIVE ME THAT GOOD LOVE
06 TRAPYCAL - POWERFUL
07 VYBZ KARTEL/POPCORN/Slim - CLARKS
08 NAN SWITH - WRANGLERS
09 DONIKI - KINGSTON
10 ANGELE SMITH - LET ME KNOW


HOT PICKS

01. IEYE - MAMA’S HAND
02. ONEIL PEART - STILL GOT THE BLUES
03. I-OCTANE - THINK A LITTLE TIME
04. TAZ feat. CAMILE DAVIS - CANDLE IN THE WIND

2 comments:

  1. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!

    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my page; chapter 13 bankruptcy florida
    Also see my web page > Bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever
    work and exposure! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Take a look at my page :: waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete