QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

April 20, 2012

I-OCTANE TO DO FREE SHOW IN SAVANNA-LA-MAR


Davina Henry, Staff Reporter

·         I-Octane and the promoters of Western Kite Festival have reached a compromise.
Promoter of the event, Tia Rainford, said both parties have come to an agreement to stage a free show, 'I Octane Live in Concert' in Savanna-la-mar.
On January 1, I-Octane was contracted to work at the Kite Festival at Mannings School ground, but exited the stage before the end of his 30-minute set because of technical difficulties.
However, Rainford insisted that the artiste had breached his contract.
According to Rainford, "The patrons from the Kite Festival were not satisfied that the show had ended prematurely on January 1. I -Octane and I compromised on a free show to give back to the patrons of Savanna-la-mar who had turned up at the festival. There will be some local artistes on the show but I-Octane is the only headlining act," she said.
When contacted, I-Octane said he was eager to give back to his Savanna-la-Mar fans.
"I agree that the show ended prematurely, and at the end of the day it is all about the fans. The promoter is someone that I have a great deal of respect for, and I am glad for the opportunity to perform for my fans. Savanna-la-mar is one of the first places to embrace I-Octane, so mi just want everybody come out for the free show and they won't be disappointed," he told THE weekend STAR.
The event is slated for April 28 at Coconut Grooves, Llandillo Main Road. Gates will open at 7 p.m.
Source: Jamaica Star

1 comment:

  1. I really like reading an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    my web blog: Resting Metabolic Rate Calculator

    ReplyDelete